Recent Posts

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wow Jamie, You're Hilarious

I really miss not having braces :( 
They SUCK!
Grr....

Okay so here's to thinking positive the rest of my post (i think i can do that, no promises)

Today was an okay day. Not good, not bad, Okay.

I had a science test, and I must say I was amazing :)
OKAY...so we used our books... still amazing!
The downside to using our book is, if we got a question wrong you have to write the question and answer off 10 times! There's 60 questions people!

HAHA Danielle almost killed someone with a scooter! Couch Jones brought her 2 sons' scooters to gym class for some reason and today Danielle and  I had them. We thought it would be fun to race! So we went into the break room (when you come into the gym there is a hall type deal known as the break room that has snack machines and such, it comes out on the other side of the gym.) So we started at the end of one side and was going to race to the other side. Of course by the time we got to the end we were going to race to completely stop so we turned out of the break room. Danielle was like literally two inches away from hitting this poor innocent, rather good looking :), high schooler! After he realized he wasn't dead we all just started busting out laughing. Ha Danielle and I have some pretty good times in gym.

Another funny story today in gym:
Jessica and I got a dollar was going to get something out of the snack machine. So we walk to the break room and I notice the good machines is accepting bills (it usually only takes coins)
"So many options!" I was honestly excited.
"Pick whatever you want." Jess said.
"How about this?" I pointed "I've always wanted to get one." 
It was in a blue wrapper and was special K brand with Blueberry very noticeably written. 
"Okay."
 Jess and I had already ate half of it and I was joking with Danielle "Wow, this taste like blueberries!" 
"Wow!! Wonder Why!?" Because you know, the Blue wrapper with the words blueberry wasn't noticeable (psh...yeah..)
A second later Jessica yells out "Ew it has blueberries in it!" She points to an actually blueberry. Then she spits it out, "I'm allergic!" 
Nothing happen, but she said she was allergic. It's just funny because she totally did not know it was blueberry.

Ha... that wasn't such a great story after it was written.

Anyways...
I would love love to write more, but have to go and want to post this, maybe more later?

We'll see....

1 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

jamie.
not again.
i swear.
why am i thee only loyal blogger in this world!

tomorrow.
it better be a post.
even if i says "meg i'm alive"
there better be one.

you better have a good reason for this lack of blogging. possibly your momma ate you for your horrid grades, i told you to get those fixed.

have i ever told you i feel like your older sister? because i do.
i just thought you should know that.

get on it.
i'm waiting.