Recent Posts

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I H A T E Secrets.

I honestly think I just experienced something of the psychiatrical problem sort. 

I'll spare you the pathetic details. 

Mainly, because I would look intensely crazy, or sick. 

I hate when my mind goes into these uncontrollable "Let's think about things" times.

The sad part about it, is I actually notice the things I've tried to ignore, but I just have to face the fact that it's all reality. 

But I think I like denial better.

What about what I want, what I wish for?

Then again, maybe I'm just over reacting. 

I wouldn't know though, because I can't talk about it to anyone. 

I  H A T E  Secrets.

(Austin, please just don't even bring this up.)

3 comments:

PEMASAK SAJAK said...

Hai!

Shola said...

I don't hate secrets. I hate liars and normally they fall up in the same box, so I can sympathise. Secrets are normally for good reasons, and if you are meant to know, you'll find out eventually. x

Shola said...

Ohhh sounds romantic. :P x