Recent Posts

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My last Goodbyes

There's a good chance I will not make it home alive tomorrow. So I thought I should take the time to make a goodbye post. Meg- Your blog was the first blog I ever started reading. I think it may have even inspired me to create a blog, which I am now addicted to. You make the most amazing headers and your just an awesome person. I truly hope you get over the whole Austin thing (Austin it has nothing to do with you so don't waste your time thinking, ha.) He is not worth it. Have a grand time at the Sweethearts dance! Em- I'm glad we started being better friends. I'm sorry for everything that happened last year. I'm happy I did to you what Megan did to me, I helped you start your blog! Keep it up! Oh, and I give you permission to hack my account and make yourself administrator of A Writer's Notebook. Ali- You are defiantly the best reader anyone could have! Surprisingly we have a lot in common. I love your blog and I'm so thankful you love mine :) I don't want to go all yearbook on you, but stay awesome! Sid- We never really talk, but I think your a very great person, always have. If I do survive, I will for sure comment you more often. Katelynn- I don't know what i'd do without your awesome blog music :) You don't seem to write much, but I enjoy reading it all. EVEN THOUGHT WHEN YOU DELETE THINGS YOU WRITE, IT SERIOUSLY IRRITATES ME! ha.. Do the next person a favor, and don't delete things so often. Austin- I have to be honest, I never liked you. Never. Actually I kind of hate you. The only reason I talk to you is for your love of smoothies and skittles. Honestly. Really. NO LIE!!!!! -haha. :D Everyone else, thanks for reading my not so interesting blog! I really appreciate it. -oh, one last person. Dekota (you may know him as my stalker)- I hate to be mean, but you just don't take a hint. Actually, it's more than a hint. You just don't really listen at all. You are stalker-ish. A lot of people think so. I do not, and will not ever like you. Please, Please, Please just give up! And for every other girls sake in a 100 mile radius of our school, try to work on not being a stalker. Maybe then you might find a girl who is...okay well she won't be decent, but she may be a girl anyway. Okay, i can't promise she'll even be a girl. So I guess that's it. Good bye. I love all you guys (except my stalker-creepy!). I hope y'all some-what miss me.If your wondering why I might not come home alive, it's because- - - - - - - I'm going to the dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

oh what to do what to do!
the dentist is so scary jamie.
:)
thanks for the inspirational speech though,
that made me feel cozy.

Katelyn said...

haha how was the dentist?? I hate going to the dentist. lol well thank you very much for including me in your post:) lol i feel very touched. and i love love LOVE your blog music by the way!