Recent Posts

Friday, March 27, 2009

Life is Complicated

Kyle and I have been talking the last couple days. Just random things really. About two days ago he was talking about how he wanted to break up with Amy, and how he screwed things up with me. I just kinda blew it off because, I didn't really want to have that conversation.
Then today were talking and this is a little excerpt of text.

Jamie- i'm bored now
Kyle- yeah me too
Jamie- say something random
Kyle- I actually miss you
Jamie- ... not exactly the random I was shooting for.

I don't want him back or anything it just makes me mad that after all that wasted time, he wants me now. 

grr.
There may be more on this later. Who knows.

3 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

jamie jamie jamie.
stay away from that boy.

Ash Mazelan said...

Whoa. He sounds like a real jerk. If I were you, I'd never get back with him.

Katelyn said...

I dont like this boy either. He had his chance with you, and from what I understand, he blew it. and also from what I understand, austin seems much much better:). lol