Recent Posts

Monday, March 30, 2009

Operation Procrastination

So I have four one page history reports to turn in tomorrow. Progress?
Joseph Hooker- 100%
Nathan B. Forrest- 25%
The Battle of Franklin- 0%
The Battle of Nashville- 0%

Yeah yeah, i'll get to those later. 
Anyways. Hi.
Today as been . . . ?
Well this morning before school I showed my mom my report card. I had brought up most of my grades, but there was still an F. She was mad and said I told you if there was an F i was taking away your phone! She didn't, but I'm kinda confused if she will later or not.

Then at school there has been drama. Why? The one and only Kyle Andrew Nevison.
I don't even won't the boy why is this happening!?
Well two days ago Kyle broke up with Amy. He's been talking about doing it forever, it's about time he finally did. I despise her. As you know, he has had the recent confessions of missing me, knowing he made a mistake, and still liking me. I was actually scared for a moment that I might get lost in insanity and start to like him again. But of course that idea flew right past me. By the way. Even if I did find any like for Kyle, it wouldn't matter. I love Austin and I'm happy with him. No one can take his place!
Back to the story . . .
Well everyone is talking about Kyle and I getting back together because, well everyone talked about that forever it just died down like 2 months ago. Now that his single and seen talking to me, everyone is gossiping their little heads off. 
He's how I got caught up in the slight amount of drama. Please follow. (Girl drama. He said/ she said)
Well, I was talking to Deni and she said she was talking to Amy. Amy was asking about me talking to Kyle. Then she said he hated me and kyle said he was gonna give her another chance. When Deni told me this I just thought it was a huge joke because it is so not true. I might have got a little defensive too. Saying what Kyle said to me, and how for the past three weeks he's been talking about Amy and wanting to break up with her. He doesn't want her. If he was going to give her another chance, he wouldn't have broke up with her in the first place. I told Deni it was awfully funny that Kyle hates me, yet he had been talking to me every time I was around. I also said she should go and tell that to Amy. Then I joked around about how I SHOULD get Kyle to want me and then turn him down like me. Which the only reason he did that was because they thought Amy was pregnant! Oh yes people, she's 13. That is also a whole other reason why I don't want him. Anyways. Amy . . . don't like her. 
Well apparently Deni can't keep her big mouth shut because she told Amy that I was planning on getting Kyle to want me to turn him down and the whole didn't break up with her because they thought she was pregnant. Well she told Kyle this, and also included "You better say something about this before I do!" HA that makes me laugh too . . . Anyways then Kyle told me that.

And I wonder why I hate people sometimes?

I am safely staying away from Kyle as best I can, by the way. So far he has asked to come over twice, and called once. Those always turn into a negative. As far as seeing him in class, and the occasional text I will communicate to him like any other person, because believe it or not I am genially a nice and friendly person to everyone. 

Grr..
Hopefully no  updates soon. 

I'm also still coming out with the camp post, soonish..

0 comments: